Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Paris

Fall Break Continued..

Paris

Monday-Friday (10.10 - 14.10)


Eiffel Tower
First view of the Eiffel tower seen from my "apartment hostel"


Eiffel tower from the lawn in front of it... you cant help but take a lot of pictures of it

View from the top!!!
I went to the tower around 10 am and only two entrances were open.  The one was the one pictured below, the other had no one!  The catch was that the elevators to the first two floors were broken... but being a master stair climber I obviously chose this line!  I only had to wait for the person in front of me to buy their ticket then I went straight to the second floor (really 40 floors) and then only had to wait for the next elevator to come to get to the very very top!! (That tall black building in the back was right by were I was staying)

The other line to get to the second floor-- I couldnt even get the whole line in the picture


Centre Pompidou

View from my "apartment hostel"  

Locked Locks on bridge




La' Defense

Crazy new area outside of Paris


Distant view of La Defense from Arc de Triomphe


No comments:

Post a Comment